Two young boys found locked in kennel in Nebraska home

Two young boys found locked in kennel in Nebraska home

By Cynthia Johnston | Reuters – 16 hrs ago

(Reuters) - Police found two young boys confined in a locked animal kennel in a Nebraska home littered with animal feces and urine when called to the house to check on their welfare, police said on Tuesday.

Police officers in North Platte discovered the boys, ages 3 and 5, when they responded to a call on Monday night to check on the well-being of four children who lived in a mobile home, authorities said.

LINK

North Platte? Oh, well. The house probably wasn't much better than the kennel.

Don't tell anyone.

But one time when we were road tripping it back to Nebraska for Christmas, My Wife insisted we stop at a motel and we ended up putting our 2 yr old on top of a pillow inside an open drawer.

I thought of it as a joke, but she thought it was a great idea to keep him from getting squished or rolling off our bed.

Don't tell anyone.

But one time when we were road tripping it back to Nebraska for Christmas, My Wife insisted we stop at a motel and we ended up putting our 2 yr old on top of a pillow inside an open drawer.

I thought of it as a joke, but she thought it was a great idea to keep him from getting squished or rolling off our bed.

Okay, maybe it's just me, but I'm missing the point of this story... Was the drawer covered in urine and feces?

And I'm not meaning to mock Cornholio, as I am sure he is a fan of lake Titicaca.

Don't tell anyone.

Okay, maybe it's just me, but I'm missing the point of this story... Was the drawer covered in urine and feces?

And I'm not meaning to mock Cornholio, as I am sure he is a fan of lake Titicaca.

Was that drawer with a pillow located in a dog kennel by chance? Don't leave us hangin dude.

OK..I've never lived in a mobile home, but I've been to a couple of parties at one or two..and my older brother lived with 5? guys in one while going to school at KSC.

The dog kennel is where I'd want to sleep, too.

I remember when my infant son crawled into my Husky's crate to curl up with her..I was mighty tempted to latch it to keep him occupied after the dog came out to complain..

So I could get some work done on my honeydoo list of course, and not worry about trampling him..

But I was afraid the wife might catch me.