College Football Live: MSU more balanced than NU; will win.

I don't get this analysis.

MSU (yards/tds): 1756/12 pass, 966/10 rush, 2722 total

NU (yds/tds): 1202/7 pass, 1827/23 rush, 3029 total

So about 2/3 of MSU's (65%) offense comes from passing, about 2/3 (60%) of ours comes from rushing, but they're more balanced?

Their superior defense was mentioned as part of the conversation, but this comment was specifically referring to MSU's offensive attack as more balanced after specifically referencing our "one dimensional" offense. Yeah, I know it's ESPN & all, but come on, at least look at the numbers before making dumb proclamations like this.

I wouldn't get too worked up over it. They have 24 hours to fill on four or five channels. They're going to make bad points from time to time.

And there are also times they make "mistakes" on purpose just to create controversy so people will talk about it. This could be one of those times, too.

Nah, not flabbergasted or worked up. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to think that MSU might win the game, and that's a fair pick (I don't agree with it, but it's reasonable). I just thought that claiming one offense is more balanced than the other is a poor argument to justify a pick.

Nah, not flabbergasted or worked up. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to think that MSU might win the game, and that's a fair pick (I don't agree with it, but it's reasonable). I just thought that claiming one offense is more balanced than the other is a poor argument to justify a pick.

Yeah, i know. It wasn't directed at you. I have just heard a lot of angry people about everybody picking MSU.

Just so you know, I meant "worked up" in the metaphorical sense. Not that you were actually upset about this.

Yeah, i know. It wasn't directed at you. I have just heard a lot of angry people about everybody picking MSU.

The only thing I'm angry about is that this team, given the situation, compels me to pick MSU.