Most complete performance since.......

So the Missouri game last year is forgotten about? I thought that one was pretty complete.

Yeah that is what I thought about also. I also find it really weird that both the Missouri and MSU games had the same exact vibe coming in. If we can bottle that formula for a big OCT win each year, I'll take it.

In what universe was this a complete game? we had Zero passing yards at halftime, that has to be some kind of record. outside of the two long drives to start the second half (one of them saved by a personal foul penalty) the offense really didn't do much. hopefully the defense is finally starting to come around, but it didn't look like sparty really even wanted to be there. if this hadn't been a nebraska game, i would have shut it off and mowed my lawn.

In what universe was this a complete game? we had Zero passing yards at halftime, that has to be some kind of record. outside of the two long drives to start the second half (one of them saved by a personal foul penalty) the offense really didn't do much. hopefully the defense is finally starting to come around, but it didn't look like sparty really even wanted to be there. if this hadn't been a nebraska game, i would have shut it off and mowed my lawn.

Well, we scored 24 pts and could have probably added another TD if inclined vs the nation's #2 ranked defense.

Yeah, the offense sucked.

Well, we scored 24 pts and could have probably added another TD if inclined vs the nation's #2 ranked defense.

Yeah, the offense sucked.

I didn't think they sucked, but 1/6 for zero yards? not to mention stuffed 3 times after 1st and goal from the one following marlowe's nice run.

it was a good win, i just didn't think it was particularly "complete" maybe i was a little harsh. i'll watch it again and re evaluate