Iowa vs. Minnesota

Haspula

It honestly looks like Iowa may struggle to even win one more game this year, and after this debacle, winning at Purdue is far from a given. May well be a home for the holidays season for the hawks

As much as I love seeing Herky lose, I don't think I would go that far. In fact I will go out there and say they knock off Sparty. Their defense is abyssmal, but so is Sparty's offense. Herky has their number, the game is Iowa City, and they have a line that can protect Van der Beek, and receivers were running open today.

6 of our last 8 losses have been due to a breakdown in kick coverage. Fake punts and onside kicks are just things we can't seem to figure out how to even recognize let alone defend against. How hard is it to predict that when your running back has over 250 yards on the day and your team has been making 7-8 minute drives and there are 6 mintues left in the game that the other team is GOING TO FAKE IT!

:bang

6 of our last 8 losses have been due to a breakdown in kick coverage. Fake punts and onside kicks are just things we can't seem to figure out how to even recognize let alone defend against. How hard is it to predict that when your running back has over 250 yards on the day and your team has been making 7-8 minute drives and there are 6 mintues left in the game that the other team is GOING TO FAKE IT!

:bang

The best part about the onside is KF said he had his hands team out there. Everyone and their dog knows that that line was utter bull sh#t. Man did that poor sap over there by humself got smeared. Like the Sparty DB that was on the receiving end of Yoshi's Flying Burrito at the end of his pick.