Memorial Stadium crowd

They did a quick video showing classic highlights like 'The Catch' and then they showed the comeback against Ohio State and labeled it 'The Comeback.' And followed it with the clip from the locker room. It was indeed one of the best videos they've done; almost as good as the OU '09 video.

Oh wow, that's sweet! I am hoping we (as a stadium and host) can start elevating our Gameday experience.

We treat opposing teams/fans with respect, but I'd like to see us elevate our band performances like other B1G teams, and bring on more fan involvement (positive involvement) in the whole experience.

• Fire 1

Oh wow, that's sweet! I am hoping we (as a stadium and host) can start elevating our Gameday experience.

We treat opposing teams/fans with respect, but I'd like to see us elevate our band performances like other B1G teams, and bring on more fan involvement (positive involvement) in the whole experience.

Ugh don't even get me started on the bands half time performance. I know I'll get flamed by the old balls that I'm just too young to treasure 'West Side Story,' but it wasn't the choice in material. It was the performance. It seemed so lifeless, western Nebraska high school bands put more excitement into their halftime shows.

I thought the crowd rocked it today, despite the 11:00 start. It looked like everyone was standing for the whole first quarter. It was LOUD to start and got louder on Thorell's int.

Halftime West Side Story really was a snoozer, and I'm an old guy. :hmmph How about some music written in this millennium?

The crowd was into it every time MSU took the field and my buddy and I did our part and yelled when we needed too.

The last time I heard the crowd yell and scream for all four quarters when the opposing team took the field was the 09' OU game but I still think the 09' OU game louder.