Toughest game going forward?

Penn St/Michigan tie

Our offense will torch the Michigan defense. PSU's defense isn't as good as Ohio St or Michigan St but it's loads better than the Wolverines. Otoh, Michigan's offense is far, far more capable than PSU's.

The upside is that imo Ohio St, Wisconsin & Michigan St are the three best opponents in the Big10.

We "can" run the table.

it will be michigan beacuse i think it will be a shootout, i love how the defense played today but the fact that msu had played an absolute brutal 3 games before us helped, and im just not quite ready to drink the kool aid on our defense just yet, if they show over the next couple games they have figured it out and play with the intensity and swagger they did today then i think we walk thru the rest of our schedule until the conference championship game, but if not we have our hands full with michigan, thankfully they dont play outstanding defense either and i think our offense has showed us that they can win us games and will outplay michigans offense and we win that game anyways

C'mon....drink the koolaid....it's delicious!! :cheers

Wow. I thought the obvious answer was PSU, but after reading this thread maybe I'd better be taking a look at Michigan. I haven't watched them to much this year but was thinking back to the 2002 game at PSU and all the crap their fans did to our fans... and all the crap their team did to our Frank Solich led team.

Naturally Robinson worries me but is PSU's offense that bad? I haven't gotten to watch them this year.

Michigan will be the tougher test for our defense while Penn State will be the tougher test for our offense. I'm not sure one game will be tougher overall than the other though...

Michigan will be when we find out if our defense has learned to corral mobile QBs, and that will be huge if we end up facing Ohio State in the CCG. Braxton Miller looks better every week...

Michigan will be the tougher test for our defense while Penn State will be the tougher test for our offense. I'm not sure one game will be tougher overall than the other though...

Michigan will be when we find out if our defense has learned to corral mobile QBs, and that will be huge if we end up facing Ohio State in the CCG. Braxton Miller looks better every week...

Persa this week will be an excellent test of a mobile QB who can also throw.

I've noticed that about Miller as well. Looks a little more complete each week.

I've noticed that about Miller as well. Looks a little more complete each week.

I'd rather face PSU or Wisky than OSU in the CCG. PSU in the driver's seat right now with a 2 game lead on both (and surprisingly, Purdue).