WISCONSIN

Excel

I just don't know what the hell happened in the last :45 of that game...

Wisconsin came back...on two outstanding drives...and got beat [albeit this time not a fluke] on another hail mary.

I was saying earlier while watching the game, "I don't know how many kicks in the teeth a team can take." That was directed @ Ohio State...not Wisconsin, but the quote applies all the same.

Sorry BadgerFan, that is absolutely brutal.

Penn St could easily lose their next 3 games. And if OSU loses to Michigan...we're back to Wisconsin.

Yea I really doubt PSU will make it that far. Right now maybe a toss up between OSU and UW.

BTW thanks for the support guys, didn't expect much on a rival board but damn, this just sucks.

Penn St could easily lose their next 3 games. And if OSU loses to Michigan...we're back to Wisconsin.

Yea I really doubt PSU will make it that far. Right now maybe a toss up between OSU and UW.

BTW thanks for the support guys, didn't expect much on a rival board but damn, this just sucks.

Idk if it's so much that we like Wisconsin... but that we've grown attached to our Wisconsin buddy? :D