Fonzie

zoogs

I really think Fonz deserves his own shout-out thread here.

He looks completely back up to speed and really, I think he is the best corner we have had here in a long time. Losing him is really going to hurt next year, and I hope he imparts some of his swagger to the younger guys he is mentoring.

He is athletic to be sure, but it's his fearlessness that really sets him apart. He relishes the idea of taking on receivers and shutting them down. Can't be more obvious that he loves having the ball thrown his way so he can get get in there and make a play on it. Love that feistiness. Even in the blowout against Wisconsin, he was lining up against receivers with a "c'mon, bring it" attitude...and last year, against Oklahoma State, he was just itching to get put on Blackmon.

Move over Darelle Revis! He may have his own little island, but Isla Alfonzo has raptors on it (see NUance's picture :P)

What an incredible find by the staff back in 2008. We're watching a Husker legend in action and are lucky enough to be able to do so for a few more games yet...

I really think Fonz deserves his own shout-out thread here.

He looks completely back up to speed and really, I think he is the best corner we have had here in a long time. Losing him is really going to hurt next year, and I hope he imparts some of his swagger to the younger guys he is mentoring.

He is athletic to be sure, but it's his fearlessness that really sets him apart. He relishes the idea of taking on receivers and shutting them down. Can't be more obvious that he loves having the ball thrown his way so he can get get in there and make a play on it. Love that feistiness. Even in the blowout against Wisconsin, he was lining up against receivers with a "c'mon, bring it" attitude...and last year, against Oklahoma State, he was just itching to get put on Blackmon.

Move over Darelle Revis! He may have his own little island, but Isla Alfonzo has raptors on it (see NUance's picture :P)

What an incredible find by the staff back in 2008. We're watching a Husker legend in action and are lucky enough to be able to do so for a few more games yet...

His play could be the exact reason why the defense, more specifically the secondary , played the way it did.