Big 10 thing starting to grow on me

Husker66

Three former conference brothers? Are you talking about ISU, KSU, and KU?

Out of those three, Kansas, by far. Not even close. They're the equivalent of Nebraska academically (except they're still in the AAU), and they practically invented basketball. They're not good at football, but neither is ISU, and KSU won't be either once Snyder is gone again. He's the only thing that's ever made that program worth anything, and it'll fall apart again when he leaves.

But Oklahoma would be the home run. Probably couldn't happen due to Oklahoma State, but if things ever got bad enough in the Big 12 where OU would leave OK St, then the Big Ten would be crazy not to go for OU. Not a member of the AAU, but neither is Nebraska anymore.

Three former conference brothers? Are you talking about ISU, KSU, and KU?

Out of those three, Kansas, by far. Not even close. They're the equivalent of Nebraska academically (except they're still in the AAU), and they practically invented basketball. They're not good at football, but neither is ISU, and KSU won't be either once Snyder is gone again. He's the only thing that's ever made that program worth anything, and it'll fall apart again when he leaves.

But Oklahoma would be the home run. Probably couldn't happen due to Oklahoma State, but if things ever got bad enough in the Big 12 where OU would leave OK St, then the Big Ten would be crazy not to go for OU. Not a member of the AAU, but neither is Nebraska anymore.

Yep I was referring to those schools, good analysis, I was thinking KU was the most attractive. As far as the Sooners, yea OU would be nice but they don't fit the character of the conference and they're kind of a pipe dream but if they came knocking we shouldn't say no!

actually that will not be done. OU has already said that they do not want to play us in an OOC rivalry game because that would make their schedule too hard. pretty much they dont want to have another shot at losing.

Wow, this year being an exception its not like their conf schedule is that difficult, they have one maybe two big games a year. I would love to see this become a regular OOC rivalry game like Carolina-Clemson, UF-FSU, UGA-GT and those that Arky and ND play. Shame

I would've love to have Missouri too. May be in the further if the B1G would expand, hopefully they get some if your former Big 12 brothers.

Agreed, Mizzou would've been a great addition but if we're forced to expand again we should go for KU. KU and ND and then stop. Hopefully all the conferences just chill with realignment for awhile though, its horrible for College Football