How about Nebraska v. Oklahoma in the Rose Bowl

If OU and Stanford win out, Stanford will be going to the NC game. I wonder if it could land OU in the Rose Bowl. OU played in the Rose Bowl several years ago. Man, the Rose Bowl would be salivating to have this matchup. If I am not mistaken, the Rose Bowl gets the first choice of a replacement if one of their participants is sent to the NC game. I don't think they'd choose a 2-loss Oregon over a 1-loss OU. Would love to get back at OU for last year.

f#*k that, Rose Bowl is Pac-10 v. Big Ten. I don't care if there are loopholes or what happened in the past, don't ruin it this year like they did last year. The Big XII has their bowls, they should stay there.

Pretty sure you're going to be in the minority here ;)

Oh I know :cheers

The Rose Bowl Game committee would take a 6-6 Wazzou team over 11-1 OU if they could.

If UO is there for the taking at 10-2 with Stanford in the title game then there is a 0% chance of OU getting to The Rose Bowl Game.

Wait, what? Why would they take WSU over Oregon?

He's saying over Oklahoma

f#*k that, Rose Bowl is Pac-10 v. Big Ten. I don't care if there are loopholes or what happened in the past, don't ruin it this year like they did last year. The Big XII has their bowls, they should stay there.

If we win the Big Ten championship we get to pick who we play in the Rose Bowl. Capish? :LOLtartar

The Rose Bowl Game committee would take a 6-6 Wazzou team over 11-1 OU if they could.

If UO is there for the taking at 10-2 with Stanford in the title game then there is a 0% chance of OU getting to The Rose Bowl Game.

Wait, what? Why would they take WSU over Oregon?

You misunderstood.

I said they would take a 6-6 Wazzou team over OU if the were allowed(ie a Pac-12 team over any other conference)

No way the pass up a 10-2 UO team this year to take the Sooners

The Rose Bowl would probably wind up with Boise in that scenario. I believe the Rose is locked in to a non-AQ if they qualify and either the B1G/Pac12 champ goes to the NC.

I thought that was only last year, but I could be wrong. And yes, I could see Boise being taken by the Rose.