LSU at 'Bama

Excel

Cesspool Showdown  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That LSU guy is clearly shopped.

Yep when I was looking for pictures to use I just googled "LSU-Alabama linemen" because I wanted one of those cool shots of the lines before a play but instead these guys came up and I had to use it. The "LSU" is obviously shopped but I'm willing to bet he is a tiger fan considering the colors and his girth.

I got LSU.

On a sidenote, i heard someone and ESPN say that who ever loses this game should be the new #4 in the BCS poll.

I find that to be bulls**t. I'm tired of this SEC special treatment. Any other #1 or #2 team that loses would drop to the bottom Top 10, why would LSU or Alabama be any different?

Who ever loses this game, should be somewhere between #8 and #10 in the BCS, but not #4.

I got LSU.

On a sidenote, i heard someone and ESPN say that who ever loses this game should be the new #4 in the BCS poll.

I find that to be bulls**t. I'm tired of this SEC special treatment. Any other #1 or #2 team that loses would drop to the bottom Top 10, why would LSU or Alabama be any different?

Who ever loses this game, should be somewhere between #8 and #10 in the BCS, but not #4.

What if LSU loses by 3 in a fourth overtime and they both play without any penalties...WHAT THEN!?!? :o

But yea, #4 talk is a bunch of malarkey