Feedback from spartyfan on visit to Lincoln

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know had a great time in Lincoln even though was hoping for a much more competitive game from my Spartans. The fans in Lincoln were great and I was welcomed several times and never heckled once the entire time while there. As far as I'm concerned the best experience I've had visiting the BIG venues. You husker fans have a lot of class which is something to be very proud of. The stadium was not what I expected at all, I had no idea that the stadium was located right in the middle of the city. It was very nice though as well. Thanks for all the suggestions, was able to visit a few of the places that were mentioned. Overall, Lincoln was a great experience and I surely would attend another game here. As far as the game from my perspective the State defense did its job and Kirk Cousins was once again two-face as he is amazing at home and not so much on the road, until he learns how to play in any venue he will never be pro caliber. To give credit where it is due though Nebraska played an amazing game (the best I have seen from them all season) and forced the issue much of the game. It will be interesting to see now how things play out in the BIG as things are truly up in the air. Anyways once again thanks for all the hospitality and I will make sure to still continue to stop by from time to time to discuss pressing BIG issues.

Spartyfan1718

• Fire 1

Glad to hear everybody treated you with respect. Nothing better than offering a visitor a beer and a chat. You guys have a damn good team, and will easily win out the rest of the year. Hopefully you stick around Huskerboard even though the game is over, it's always good to have the perspective of outside fanbases.

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know had a great time in Lincoln even though was hoping for a much more competitive game from my Spartans. The fans in Lincoln were great and I was welcomed several times and never heckled once the entire time while there. As far as I'm concerned the best experience I've had visiting the BIG venues. You husker fans have a lot of class which is something to be very proud of. The stadium was not what I expected at all, I had no idea that the stadium was located right in the middle of the city. It was very nice though as well. Thanks for all the suggestions, was able to visit a few of the places that were mentioned. Overall, Lincoln was a great experience and I surely would attend another game here. As far as the game from my perspective the State defense did its job and Kirk Cousins was once again two-face as he is amazing at home and not so much on the road, until he learns how to play in any venue he will never be pro caliber. To give credit where it is due though Nebraska played an amazing game (the best I have seen from them all season) and forced the issue much of the game. It will be interesting to see now how things play out in the BIG as things are truly up in the air. Anyways once again thanks for all the hospitality and I will make sure to still continue to stop by from time to time to discuss pressing BIG issues.

Spartyfan1718

Thanks, ESPN.

The stadium was not what I expected at all, I had no idea that the stadium was located right in the middle of the city.

Spartyfan1718

it's in the middle of the city and on game day it's the center of every husker fan's universe.

glad you enjoyed the trip and i hope we have a good time up there next year.