I Peaked Ahead to 2013 . . . What an easy schedule!

I'm very worried about @OSU next year.

If Miller continues improving at the rate he is......it's going to be tough.

2 things have to ABSOLUTELY happen the minute 2011 closes:

1) Get TM into a QB academy of some sort to fix his passing/QB skills. Just imagine if he did. Our passing game would be lethal with the weapons we have. If TM does not improve, then what a huge waste of talent it would be for Bell, Enunwa and Turner.

2) Get a couple of faster LB's and one's who can tackle in space - bec. that's what we'll need to slow down mobile QB's. Running the peso will not work with teams not named MSU, PU and NW.

You're talking 2013 schedule? I'm not ready to anoint us 8-0 since it's 2 years away. We have no idea what our team will be like, or ANY of the other teams (maybe besides the cream puffs) Heck, we don't know what UCLA will be, though lately not good at all. Also, Michigan is the 8th game we play...that's always going to be tough.

I'm very worried about @OSU next year.

If Miller continues improving at the rate he is......it's going to be tough.

2 things have to ABSOLUTELY happen the minute 2011 closes:

1) Get TM into a QB academy of some sort to fix his passing/QB skills. Just imagine if he did. Our passing game would be lethal with the weapons we have. If TM does not improve, then what a huge waste of talent it would be for Bell, Enunwa and Turner.

2) Get a couple of faster LB's and one's who can tackle in space - bec. that's what we'll need to slow down mobile QB's. Running the peso will not work with teams not named MSU, PU and NW.

Agree wt both points. Wt L David gone, we'll be really hurting at LB - unless Compton continues to improve - even wt that, replacing David may be like replacing Suh - you can't.

Per the original post, 2013 could be a NC year if TM improves as you note. We will have amazing (and do now) speed around him - but wt 2 more years of experience. At this point, I hope our D can keep pace wt our O. Never thought I'd say that under BO.

2013? I'm looking forward to 2012. Damn I wish I could go to Lincoln for our game with you guys. Other than that we shouldn't have any tough road games though...maybe PSU. You guys have an interesting slate for next year...at UCLA is intriguing but should be a win, better watch at MSU and OSU though!

2013 should be a great year for us, our youth will be very experienced at that point too. Martinez will be a Sr, the Fr3 will be Juniors, our secondary will be Jr and Sr laden. Peat and Rome on the D-Line. Hopefully our linebackers will have a great recruiting class this year.

Love it HiSD!

Kevin Williams and Jay Guy say hello.

• Fire 1