Hawkeyes Score - 7-0

T_O_Bull

Brady Hoke reminds me of Chris Farley.

Michigan is doing everything to give this game away.

this is why this game is so frustrating. they are playing sloppy, but we will see a totally different team when we play them.

I doubt their defense will magically improve much. They're not playing cream-puffs anymore now......

Go Hogeyes! (I went to college with a bunch of kids from Iowa and I always teased them using this substitute!) What I can't believe is that Minnesota is beating Michigan State 17-14! Love it! AND Ohio State and Indiana are TIED 13-13!!!

Where'd you go to college ladyhawke?

And as far as Minnesota goes... not no more. They gave up a full field drive to Sparty to end the half down 17-21. Their defense is a total :facepalm:

Let's hope Cousins finds a way to give this one away.

Brady Hoke reminds me of Chris Farley.

Michigan is doing everything to give this game away.

this is why this game is so frustrating. they are playing sloppy, but we will see a totally different team when we play them.

I doubt their defense will magically improve much. They're not playing cream-puffs anymore now......

true, but they are still playing sloppy with the ball. that can change.

Go Hogeyes! (I went to college with a bunch of kids from Iowa and I always teased them using this substitute!) What I can't believe is that Minnesota is beating Michigan State 17-14! Love it! AND Ohio State and Indiana are TIED 13-13!!!

And as far as Minnesota goes... not no more. They gave up a full field drive to Sparty to end the half down 17-21. Their defense is a total :facepalm:

I went to Northwest Missouri State. We had a bunch of kids from Iowa and they were mostly Cyclone (Iowa St.) fans which really burned when we had our reunion the year Iowa State beat us! Blah! lol

I went to Northwest Missouri State. We had a bunch of kids from Iowa and they were mostly Cyclone (Iowa St.) fans which really burned when we had our reunion the year Iowa State beat us! Blah! lol

Well, small world. I have a few friends from back home that go there now. I grew up in a small town in Iowa and for whatever reason it seemed like every year we churned out a couple graduates that were just enamored with NW Mizz St.