Rex played TIRED.

QMany

that is absolutely our fault and again a lack of good coaching..everyone in the stadium and on tv could see Rex was laboring..we have three guys behind him that are good..we never gave him a spell. That's on the coaches, not the line, not Rex not anyone else but the coaches. One of the worst coaching displays i've seen since the Cal days

No Rex did not look like himself today. But he was put in a position to fail a lot. The options to the short side. Running on short yardage situations without a lead blocker. No other viable running threat. I would not have been shocked one bit if I knew the game plan was gonna look like that and was told Rex would struggle.

For the love can I see some Aaron Green on the field. Two times today. Once, the ONLY time NU showed the diamond formation, and then the 2 point conversion.

I know the coaches are trying to minimize mistakes but yes Rex is not invincible. Plus we need to be able go get our talent our on the field, especially to set them up for next year. I thought this would be a good game to get them some work. But I can't for the life of me figure out why they aren't getting at least 3-5 carries a game. There were a few runs that if Rex had an extra gear or was fresher would have been huge games.

I agree. The whole point of getting those 3 freshman RBs going this year is so that when Rex is beat up, they can step in and take over.

Are they not ready? What is the deal with playing Rex at less than 100% when you've got those guys ready to go?

This might be my biggest criticism of Bo. Not team discipline or gameplanning or player development or anything... I don't understand why we play guys who are hurt when we have fresh legs behind them.

Where are all the geniuses who were chewing out people over the week for saying Rex needed to sit more in the Mich. State game? By all means, take a bow boys. You're obviously right. No fan could possibly ever know more than a coach. Even when it's so blatantly obvious that after the first series Rex was limping and wincing on the sidelines. The kid was spent, yet there Brown is throwing him out there. I'm sure Rex is a warrior and wants to be out there, but it's not his decision. He looked physically incapable today and the staff could have gotten him seriously hurt.

He isn't Superman. He just looks a lot like him sometimes. Believe it or not he's flesh and blood, and they asked more than should be asked of him today.