Where is Reed?

HANC

I am very pleased with the way Taylor played today. It was his best "passing" day as a Husker, and he ran with authority most of the time. He did make a few "read" mistakes on plays, but all in all, good day.

Serious question: What has happened to Kyler Reed in Beck's offense? I know that he has been dinged up, but even before injury, he has basically been non-existent. Last season, he was one of our major threats, but it is almost like he isn't even in the game plan.

I am not second guessing coaches.... just looking for anyone to have some insight on issue.

ZHis lack of blocking has really hampered his playing time I guess, Not sure if I agree as that could be said about a lot of guys who's sole job it is to block.

This guy and urner need to be on the field. They cause mismatches and provide advantages. As it was said in another thread, other top flight programs don't let a players struggles with blocking prevent them from seeing the field. Exhibit A the stud freshan at Oregon who couldn't block Brett Maher.