Keystone Pipeline

No it's pretty meaningless. I could rob five banks and launder the money into my business, I'd increase revenue in my business in a budget neutral manner, but it's still not a good thing.

. . . uh . . . yeah. I don't think that's comparable.

Perhaps a bad analogy, but the fact remains something is being taken from a group and given to another (in theory). And it wouldn't be the super duper, eeeeeviil rich. I don't think there's a $100,000 household anywhere that would qualify themselves as that.

I don't think there's a $100,000 household anywhere that would qualify themselves as that.

That's because everyone thinks that they are middle class.
????
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159029/americans-likely-say-belong-middle-class.aspx

Ok, so those who make more than $100,000 are wrong and deserve to have things taken away?

And I'll debate that that household is a far cry from middle class in say, the west coast, or east coast, or Chicago......

It's also pretty interesting that the article linked says college isn't a free ticket to the hallowed "middle class".

Ok, so those who make more than $100,000 are wrong and deserve to have things taken away?

I don't think that it's a matter of right and wrong. In fact, I'd argue that that is a strange way to think about taxation.

And I'll debate that that household is a far cry from middle class in say, the west coast, or east coast, or Chicago......

No doubt.

It's also pretty interesting that the article linked says college isn't a free ticket to the hallowed "middle class".

There aren't a lot of free tickets in life unless you're born rich or incredibly lucky.

I don't think that it's a matter of right and wrong. In fact, I'd argue that that is a strange way to think about taxation.

No doubt.

There aren't a lot of free tickets in life unless you're born rich or incredibly lucky.

As you said, "rich" is a relative term.

And don't call my lotto system "luck". This is an algorithm and IT WILL WORK.

• Fire 1

Yeah. If you make $300,000 in Hastings, NE you can live like a king. If you made the same money in San Francisco you might have to rent a house.

Actually you'd have your cool motorcycle riding brother in law and your old college roommate move in. Together you'd all take care of your three precocious daughters and hilarity would ensue.

• Fire 1

Yeah. If you make $300,000 in Hastings, NE you can live like a king. If you made the same money in San Francisco you might have to rent a house.

Actually you'd have your cool motorcycle riding brother in law and your old college roommate move in. Together you'd all take care of your three precocious daughters and hilarity would ensue.

This seems familiar. Would they live in a house that is impossibly big with endless areas for new bedrooms?

This seems familiar. Would they live in a house that is impossibly big with endless areas for new bedrooms?

It's a real Bay Area find, what with a 2000 square foot backyard.

LOL

Yeah, only if you fit in with the good ole boy network. even millions dont mean sh#t in this political, moldymoney, cashtown if you dont roll with and bow down to the right people.