Tomorrows game and wearing RED

T_O_Bull

I'm hearing that we are being advised not to wear our colors tomorrow. Sorry, on football Saturdays I wear RED, HUSKER RED! Why wouldn't I? I'm 65 years old, I've been Husker RED for 40 years. I did 2 ntours in Viet Nam as a medic with a bunch of crazy jar heads that I love and call my brothers to this day. All nof a sudden I'm being told that I shouldn't wear my team colors into Penn St. stadium because a pervert scum bag commited unthinkable acts with under age boys several years ago? I didn't have anything to do with this situation that PSU is in. Nebraska is just the next game on their schedule. If some punk a$$ college kid wants to get in my face, well just step up punk and live the worst day of your life!

T_O_B

G>B>R

Atta boy! GBR!!

I'm hearing that we are being advised not to wear our colors tomorrow. Sorry, on football Saturdays I wear RED, HUSKER RED! Why wouldn't I? I'm 65 years old, I've been Husker RED for 40 years. I did 2 ntours in Viet Nam as a medic with a bunch of crazy jar heads that I love and call my brothers to this day. All nof a sudden I'm being told that I shouldn't wear my team colors into Penn St. stadium because a pervert scum bag commited unthinkable acts with under age boys several years ago? I didn't have anything to do with this situation that PSU is in. Nebraska is just the next game on their schedule. If some punk a$$ college kid wants to get in my face, well just step up punk and live the worst day of your life!

T_O_B

G>B>R

Be loud!

T_O_B

G>B>R

Be loud!

Lose to Texas.

Two things. First of all if you go to PSU and you are looking for trouble you WILL find it. Emotions are high there and no you are not going to be able to beat up anyone at 65 years of age and should not put yourself or your family in that position. Second and not to question you but if you were providing combat medicine to Marines you would be a Corpsman. As a former Army Ranger Medic just wanted to help you clarify things. Just go to the game and enjoy yourself without looking for trouble and represent Husker Nation with distinction.