Please win on Saturday...

No offense to MSU and Iowa, but in the long run Nebraska and Michigan will be the ones competing for the division title most often.

This is the first of many big games between the two and I really can't stand Michigan, they were my least favorite B1G team going into this season and nothing so far this season has changed that.

Beat Blue!!

Gotta agree with Woody. I liked Carr's Michigan...Rodriguez and Hoke's? meh not so much. Big House be damned, beat 'em

I agree Rodriguez was a bad apple, but do you mind me asking why you dislike Hoke's Wolverines?

I'm just not a fan of the style of play..or shoelace. Bring back Hart and Henne and I'll be a fan again (at least behind UW of course).

Either way I'll still root for you all against OSU. That's the one team in the conference I will always hate.

I'm just not a fan of the style of play..or shoelace. Bring back Hart and Henne and I'll be a fan again (at least behind UW of course).

Either way I'll still root for you all against OSU. That's the one team in the conference I will always hate.

Well Hoke is going to go back to the Henne/Hart days, but we need the players first. His first recruiting class looks far more like the old school michigan (dropback, slow QBs, big bruising linemen). He is just smart enough to know that a spread look is the best chance we have with the players we have. I think after Denard graduates, it will be a long, long time before we ever have another mobile QB.

Well Hoke is going to go back to the Henne/Hart days, but we need the players first. His first recruiting class looks far more like the old school michigan (dropback, slow QBs, big bruising linemen). He is just smart enough to know that a spread look is the best chance we have with the players we have. I think after Denard graduates, it will be a long, long time before we ever have another mobile QB.

Well, I am more than happy that Hoke wants to go back to a style of play that Bo has actually demonstrated frequently he can design and call a defense to defend well.

D Robinson may have a chance to have a Heisman like day on Sat, if he is at all healthy.

Well, I am more than happy that Hoke wants to go back to a style of play that Bo has actually demonstrated frequently he can design and call a defense to defend well.

D Robinson may have a chance to have a Heisman like day on Sat, if he is at all healthy.

He wasn't injured last saturday. He was benched because he had two straight red zone turnovers and nearly threw a pick six while being tackled. This just went over Craig James' head, who just assumed Denard must have been injured.

Denard is a great athlete, but he makes dumb, dumb decisions. I don't really see him having a big day against you guys, because he has yet to play well against a solid defense in 2 years.

He wasn't injured last saturday. He was benched because he had two straight red zone turnovers and nearly threw a pick six while being tackled. This just went over Craig James' head, who just assumed Denard must have been injured.

Denard is a great athlete, but he makes dumb, dumb decisions. I don't really see him having a big day against you guys, because he has yet to play well against a solid defense in 2 years.

I thought he had sprained his right wrist? No?