If you think what happened to your team today....

makes you feel bad, just think how rotten you'll be feeling -- along with all of the rest of us Big10 fans -- when the bowl results come in showing that not one team from the conference won their game. THAT's going to suck, and I fear it will happen.

Btw, you guys got pounded pretty good today, but from such agony intense rivalries over the course of time can develop, and that's good.

um, it's not gonna suck because it's not gonna happen, the B1G is pretty evenly matched at the top this year, sure the teams that get BCS bowls will probably lose but from there down I think that the conference does well in their bowl match ups...

Oh brother....that's silly. I'm not convinced the cheater's league is the best. They may have the best team or two but top to bottom....if they were really THAT good they would beat each other up more. There wouldn't be undefeated teams coming out of that conference if the league as a whole were really that good. How many of those bowl matchups are in SEC country? Oh that's right...ALL OF THEM.

we couldn't beat any SEC team right now, .

That's just it - we could beat several. We just need to show up and compete. Unfortunately, game to game, we don't know if this team is going to come to play or just go through the motions.

That really sums it up perfectly. Right now outside of about five or six teams, we can beat just about anyone, and by the same token, we can lose to just about anyone too.

Right now as we speculate on who we're going to play, there are a bunch of coachs out there hoping they don't draw us in a bowl game. Talk about not knowing what your're facing going into a game. You might face a dominating team that will run roughshod over you, or one that will basically lay down out there. At least with most teams, you have an idea what you're getting into.

Oh brother....that's silly. I'm not convinced the cheater's league is the best. They may have the best team or two but top to bottom....if they were really THAT good they would beat each other up more. There wouldn't be undefeated teams coming out of that conference if the league as a whole were really that good. How many of those bowl matchups are in SEC country? Oh that's right...ALL OF THEM.

I think they really are "that good" how many MNC's in a row do we need to prove that. How many BCS games do they get? Stadium size...revenue...coaching salries...program revenues. If not for the Big Ten the SEC would be without competition in the conference fight. Lots of good teams there....

we couldn't beat any SEC team right now, .

That's just it - we could beat several. We just need to show up and compete. Unfortunately, game to game, we don't know if this team is going to come to play or just go through the motions.

After 11 games I think it is safe to say our team is going to just go through the motions if they bother with that much. There have only been very short spurts of NU playing semi-inspired football and that is all. A few good personal performances with no all around team efforts. Not one complete game all year. Not even 3 quarters of a game all year. 2 or 3 times they have put together enough to say that they played about half a game. Everyone likes to point out the tOSU comeback and the MSU game. I will credit the Huskers for the tOSU comeback even though Ohio St obviously lost quite a bit with the QB change. And, even though the MSU final score looked impressive, I still feel we played only a mediocre game and luckily not nearly as poorly as an awful looking MSU. PSU was another game where we basically just didn't suck as bad as the opponent but we did show some signs of being able to play in an adverse situation. We have had some moments offensively and many fewer moments defensively. I can only hope the offensive moments are a sign of greater things to come and that the defenses absolute uselessness is a one year temporary situation. It is only hope until they prove it on the field and, in my estimation, they have not proven anything once, yet this season. As the saying goes; if you have hope in one hand and dog sh!t in the other, all you really have is a handful of dog sh!T. (BTW- I'm not sure if that really is a saying or just how I feel about it). I have seen "could" turn into "won't" or "doesn't" too many times with this team. Yes, I'm bipolar-it is to be expected when a person gets their hopes up so many times only to be let down just as many times.