Where did the season go?

T_O_Bull

Where did the season go?

To hell in a handbasket. That's where.

Oh come on NUance! It wasn't THAT bad. Just imagine how bad it could've been! We could be at 6-6 right now but we're not. More of our starting players could've been out for the season but they aren't. We could've had some awful incident happen with our school like Ohio State and Penn State experienced, but we didn't. Could we have played better? Absolutely! Could our coaches have coached better-Yep. But we're young and I chose to believe that things can only get better.

GO BIG RED!!!

Yeah, I didn't vent much over the MU loss. So that's my venting. I *hate* blowout losses.

Yeah, me too. Hang in there! It's going to be ok. We will rise above this! :)

They all go too fast, but in my mind the B10 still seems a little foreign. I was worried about losing the close one day road trips in the B10 and unfortunately that also seems to hitting home.

I also think the whole conference realignment madness was a huge distraction from the CFB season this year, and there's just no getting around it that with the SEC 1-2-3 and lopsided conference championships ahead, the bowl picture is looking stupid.

dep_4440431-Dreams-Flushing-Down-the-Toilet.jpg

Right there ^^^

2007: just wait until next year .....

2008: next year .....

2009: next year .....

2010: next year .....

2011: next year .....

2012: next year .....

2013: next year .....

2014: next year .....

2015: next year .....

2029: next year ..... :bang

2011: Can't wait to support the team this year

2012: I'll support the team this year, but only if they look good

2013: I'll cheer for the team this year...they suck though

2014: This is the year I get up and yell and help the team this year, but it's cool if Miami beats them

2015: I hate this team, I'm not going to go to a game and help this team

2016: Look what Notre Dame is doing! They're cool. Going to bet on Tennessee to throttle Nebraska

2029: Who the hell is Nebraska?

So much anticipation and then its gone! Overall I think the move was a success and the B1G network was a complete success.

I felt like the Wisconsin game set a tone and left a sting that never quite went away for me.

With the exception of Barney, I'm still happy with the coaching staff and the direction of the program. I'm confident that as the staff gets more familiar with the league and the players get more familiar with the offense we will be fine and considering the talent returning on offense we could be scary good.