I do not believe this...

Not this woman:) I hate to shop and if I do shop..hopefully I can find it online:) I had to laugh...I saw on tv the other day that..one woman had a tent out in front of Walmart days ago and slept in it...she had a sign saying line starts here..go figure. NO WAY would I ever do that. Bet sleeping in a bed tonight will feel good to them. No way no how would I leave my man in bed to face that circus out there:) He is more important than shopping and facing that zoo out there.

I went to Wal-mart in Lincoln last night to get a head start on my job today(it involves beer and large quantites of it) and people were sitting on the floor next to pallets of TVs,Blu-Rays and printers 6 hours before the sale started. Jeez, people get a life.

This morning I woke up to get ready for work to find my fiance not home. First thought was that little......... Then she comes home $30 boots that were $90 at Kohls, supposedly. I guess thats acceptable.

I went to Wal-mart in Lincoln last night to get a head start on my job today(it involves beer and large quantites of it) and people were sitting on the floor next to pallets of TVs,Blu-Rays and printers 6 hours before the sale started. Jeez, people get a life.

This morning I woke up to get ready for work to find my fiance not home. First thought was that little......... Then she comes home $30 boots that were $90 at Kohls, supposedly. I guess thats acceptable.

What makes no sense to me is that it's well established that there will be deals that are just as good - even better - AFTER Black Friday. I think for a lot of folks, it's more a case of this being one of those "YAH!" moments - think tailgating for a big Husker game for chicks...

What makes no sense to me is that it's well established that there will be deals that are just as good - even better - AFTER Black Friday. I think for a lot of folks, it's more a case of this being one of those "YAH!" moments - think tailgating for a big Husker game for chicks...

Your right its there version of "husker football" or something along those lines. There are things I get really excited about, mostly Husker stuff that I plan my whole weekend around. So I guess I cant complain.

I always go just to watch and cause a ruckus :) This year, I went to Wal-Mart and took a bunch of their balloons with prices on them and tied them to other items (32" tv for $4.88), and when they let people have at it for certain items I'd go nearby and yell "Hey I found more over here!"

A lot of ways to make it interesting.

I always go just to watch and cause a ruckus :) This year, I went to Wal-Mart and took a bunch of their balloons with prices on them and tied them to other items (32" tv for $4.88), and when they let people have at it for certain items I'd go nearby and yell "Hey I found more over here!"

You re probably one of those people that changes the prices on the displays to something significantly less.

Your mean, I hate your kind. :P

You're probably the one responsible for this

WM4.jpg