Big Ten - ACC Challenge

Excel

Good to see her moving and smiling. Anyways, Indiana/NC St. is a GREAT game! I had no idea Indiana's coach is Tom Creen. They are gonna be a force in a few years.

Crean is 8-46 in B1G games in his fourth year now.

The cupboard was pretty empty at IU when he took over from what I hear. Like Crewe said, hes bringing in some good recruits and looking at his records at IU, they are improving every year. Hes a great coach and will get them to be a good team in the B1G.

THIS. Kelvin Sampson left that program a mess. Literally there was fecal matter EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

IU wins! What a game! PSU just won! I absolutely love the B1G, Ive never rooted like this for any Big 12 teams like I have for the B1G in this challenge. I actually said when we first joined that the B1G/ACC challenge is gonna be awesome. Now NU has to win and prove their worth.

Oh and also, Go Creighton!

• Fire 1

...and with that we win for a third year. So we're one of the top conferences for the two major sports at the collegiate level. Few conferences can say that. Not the SEC, not the ACC not the Big East. Maybe the Big XII at times and the Pac-10 in the past but hey.

Combined with our academics I'd say overall we're the best conference in the land.

• Fire 2

...and with that we win for a third year. So we're one of the top conferences for the two major sports at the collegiate level. Few conferences can say that. Not the SEC, not the ACC not the Big East. Maybe the Big XII at times and the Pac-10 in the past but hey.

Combined with our academics I'd say overall we're the best conference in the land.

I also think with the addition of NU, baseball will become a bigger priority inthe B1G

I also think with the addition of NU, baseball will become a bigger priority inthe B1G

That'd be nice but I don't know if the rest of the conference will ever do anything baseball wise. UW even got rid of its team.

Most of the schools just aren't advanteagously placed geographically to do sh#t in the sport which sucks because college baseball is tons of fun.

That'd be nice but I don't know if the rest of the conference will ever do anything baseball wise. UW even got rid of its team.

Most of the schools just aren't advanteagously placed geographically to do sh#t in the sport which sucks because college baseball is tons of fun.

Well, in that case, NU will actually win a B1G championship! :lol: