Big Ten - ACC Challenge

Excel

I could see that happening...man I wish the Big Ten supported Hockey. Now THAT would be fun.

Damn I need to read more...just saw on the internet that UW, Minny and PSU are intending to make this very thing happen in 2013...

Yep the B1G will be a Hockey conference. Against the wishes of many college hockey fans. NCHC will be a batter conference than the B1G though.

I'd kill for good Baseball in the Big Ten.

UVA and Vandy aren't exactly warm weather cities so I think we have a shot. Just have to apply ourselves.

Hockey is gonna be great. Minny,Wisky,State, OSU, PSU and scUM. Solid.

Charlotesville and Nashville are a hell of a lot warmer than Ann Arbor and Minneapolis.

UVA and Vandy aren't exactly warm weather cities so I think we have a shot. Just have to apply ourselves.

Charlotesville and Nashville are a hell of a lot warmer than Ann Arbor and Minneapolis.

Just do what NU and Creighton do. Go to tournaments in Arizona, Cali and Florida until the Middle of April, Beginning of May. That way it will be a little warmer before you play at home

But compared to State College and Columbus, Not much of a difference.

Also, Minny played in a dome all those years and a.a. has top 5 softball. Why not Baseball?

Just do what NU and Creighton do. Go to tournaments in Arizona, Cali and Florida until the Middle of April, Beginning of May. That way it will be a little warmer

Seriously if two Nebraska schools can be solid at baseball the rest of the B1G can at least make an effort. :P

Also, Minny played in a dome all those years and a.a. has top 5 softball. Why not Baseball?

I gotta disagree with you man, not that you're wrong overall. I think if we were really determined we could get better in Baseball but there's a huge difference in climate. Just compare the averages of say Columbus to the SEC's current baseball super power in Columbia. Huge difference in those early practices. I'd rather practice in the 60's and 70's than in the 30's and 40's. Dunno, that's just me though. Like you said it could be inside. We'd figure it out if we put our minds to it.

I gotta disagree with you man, not that you're wrong overall. I think if we were really determined we could get better in Baseball but there's a huge difference in climate. Just compare the averages of say Columbus to the SEC's current baseball super power in Columbia. Huge difference in those early practices. I'd rather practice in the 60's and 70's than in the 30's and 40's. Dunno, that's just me though. Like you said it could be inside. We'd figure it out if we put our minds to it.

Nebraska just finished a 5 million dollar indoor practice facility for baseball. The other schools just need to commit to the sport, it is possible.

Edit, not finished yet.