Big Ten - ACC Challenge

Excel

...and with that we win for a third year. So we're one of the top conferences for the two major sports at the collegiate level. Few conferences can say that. Not the SEC, not the ACC not the Big East. Maybe the Big XII at times and the Pac-10 in the past but hey.

Combined with our academics I'd say overall we're the best conference in the land.

I also think with the addition of NU, baseball will become a bigger priority inthe B1G

With Nick Swisher renaming the field at Ohio State, hopefully that will bring more talent to OSU to help make the conference more competitive.

Minny won without two of their best players. Relatively impressive...

Minnesota basketball is the one program that I truly wish harm to fall upon. May Corky Taylor, Ron Behagen, Dave Winfield & the rest of that trash rot in hell.

Were they the ones that had the athletic dept secretary write their papers for? I seem to remember some big scandle at Minie-ha-ha

Were they the ones that had the athletic dept secretary write their papers for? I seem to remember some big scandle at Minie-ha-ha

Yes but the mess that happened under Clem Haskins really has nothing to do with my hate for the BB program there. In that instance the school took appropriate measures as soon as it found out about what was going on.

My hate stems from the Luke Witte attack.

Yes but the mess that happened under Clem Haskins really has nothing to do with my hate for the BB program there. In that instance the school took appropriate measures as soon as it found out about what was going on.

My hate stems from the Luke Witte attack.

I ended up watching this because I was unfamiliar....absolutely disgusting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxnCY0CZ1pE