Big Ten - ACC Challenge

Excel

OSU up 11-0 early against Duke.

Another showdown win this year would be great for the Big Ten.

OSU is gonna be good. Purdue is impressing me so far. Iowa sucks. Michigan should not be ranked. Illinois is gonna be tough. I didn't watch NW, but they killed GT

Northwestern basketball is just like Northwestern football, you'll find. They sneak up on a lot of teams. Not a ton of great athletes, but they always play tough and usually have one guy that has the capability of going off.

Clemson up 12 on Iowa early in the 2nd half.

If you can't beat Iowa, you should cancel your bball program. Creighton beat them by 30

I knew nothing about them before the game started, maybe that should've been a sign, lol.

Clemson now up 20.

Yeah, they are bad. Don't get my wrong, Creighton has a solid team this year and they are ranked in the top 25, but no way should a mid-major ever beat a team by 30 who is in a top conference

Clemson up 12 on Iowa early in the 2nd half.

If you can't beat Iowa, you should cancel your bball program. Creighton beat them by 30

I knew nothing about them before the game started, maybe that should've been a sign, lol.

Clemson now up 20.

Yeah, they are bad. Don't get my wrong, Creighton has a solid team this year and they are ranked in the top 25, but no way should a mid-major ever beat a team by 30 who is in a top conference

Dude, its Iowa.

They always find a way.