Big Ten - ACC Challenge

Excel

Nebraska has a Basketball team?

Yeah, you should try supporting it and maybe they'd be a little better and you wouldn't have to ask that question...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you a creighton fan?

Yes. They are my Nebraska team, but I still enjoy watching and cheering for NU. Except against CU.

I just got home and turned on the MSU game...wtf happened? Some Cheerleader looks really hurt.

As they were finishing their cheer, one cheerleader was going down at a wrong angle, another male cheerleader went to help. Unfortunately, that male cheerleader was responsible for another cheerleader. She fell face first.

Good to see her moving and smiling. Anyways, Indiana/NC St. is a GREAT game! I had no idea Indiana's coach is Tom Creen. They are gonna be a force in a few years.

Cody Zeller will be a stud. And on top of that they have a stud PG and PF already signed for next year. If Zeller sticks around, this team could be scary good next year.

Good to see her moving and smiling. Anyways, Indiana/NC St. is a GREAT game! I had no idea Indiana's coach is Tom Creen. They are gonna be a force in a few years.

Crean is 8-46 in B1G games in his fourth year now.

The cupboard was pretty empty at IU when he took over from what I hear. Like Crewe said, hes bringing in some good recruits and looking at his records at IU, they are improving every year. Hes a great coach and will get them to be a good team in the B1G.