BIG reasons for concern

tmfr15

Part of losing the recruiting battle had a lot to do with Texas and Oklahoma being hot while we were either 1) Going through transition 2) Sucking or 3) Recovering from BC. That'll set the team back a ways. Nebraska will be fine. By the way, what were the '90, '91, and '93 classes rated? Be skeptical of ratings.

We got rolled by Wisconsin, and we've outrecruited them for years. NW beat us at home, and they have a bunch of Doogie Howsers running around in Purple Jerseys.

And Michigan will always beat us if we fumble three kicks, drop a punt, and commit ridiculous penalties to kill momentum or extend drives for them regardless of how much talent we have at our disposal.

Nebraska needs to work on being a more disciplined football team first and foremost. Bama may have terrific talent, but they're also not fumbling the football 3 times a game or losing to vastly inferior football teams.

• Fire 1

I live in New Zealand...how many of either do you want? I thought it was interesting that they do have an American football league down here, should go check out a game sometime.

I played 2 football games in college in Aukland and Wellington against a bunch of players off different teams there. They were all pretty big, but the speed of the game resembled high school. Great fun though. Beautiful is New Zealand, the sights, the WOMEN everything. The only downside was the food, a person can only handle so much mutton being offered to them.