Big Ten Championship Game

Excel

Inaugural Big Ten Championship Game  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it's already clear that the Legends from top to bottom is a much tougher division. After Wisconsin and Ohio St the competition severely drops, and that includes Penn St who I said was a big phony before this scandal even hit.

I agree with that and I thought PSU was full of crap since Mid-September.

I think it's already clear that the Legends from top to bottom is a much tougher division. After Wisconsin and Ohio St the competition severely drops, and that includes Penn St who I said was a big phony before this scandal even hit.

Even Ohio St. lost all of their games against Legends opponents.

Afraid that is a pipe dream. They beat Illinois and Indiana.

Yeah but after Meyer takes over expect Ohio St. to be in the Championship game from next season on. Just hate to see whoever wins our division goes and loses to them all the time. At least the SEC divisions aren't unbalanced as the West 11-8 over the East like it was in the Big 12 where the South lead like 12-4.

eyeswear2allthatsholy Learn your divisions.

Big10Logo_Divisions.jpg

Big10Logo_Divisions.jpg

Thought you said leaders. my bad.

Big10Logo_Divisions.jpg

Thought you said leaders. my bad.

God...this just illustrates the problem with our stupid divisions.

I'm making the same prediction I've made for every game this season. UW either wins big or losses close.

Whoever ends up winning, ESPN will name Trent Richardson the MVP of the game...I can already see it coming.

He's about due for a flop with all the hype he's gotten.

The one thing that pains me about this game is that we shut down Michigan St. but we couldn't put ourselves in the CCG and they did. But we got our butts whooped by Wisconsin so there is some solace if you guys can even the score with them.

Emotions are going to be running high for this game.

UW: Lost to MSU twice in East Lansing in the past two years. Last one off a fluke. They really want to win this rematch on a neutral field and get a second shot at a Rose Bowl

MSU: Feels disrespected after having beat UW twice and still being seen as the underdog. Also feels slighted for both UW and OSU getting BCS bowls last year.