Nebraska vs. #22 Creighton

Such a waste of a talented team and a talented player..

So disgusted of Doc

And you the worst part? We're not going to find a better coach than him to come in and make us better.

This and then this. Sad I really like basketball, but despise the majority of the spoiled asses that I have experienced with CU. I will not root for them ever.

Okay then don't...

i hate nebraska fans that root for creighton. makes no sense to me. "oh our bball team sucks so lets root for the other team in the state!" my goodness talk bandwagon.

If your talking about me...look up the name Ruf (my last name) and you will see why Im a Creighton fan.

P.S. I've been a CU bball fan for 15 years. My dad took me out of school to watch them take on Florida in the NCAA tourney one year.

I attended the University of Oregon and currently live in Eugene, but I wasn't rooting for Oregon against Nebraska a couple weeks ago, and neither were any of the Husker fans in my family.

Creighton vs. Nebraska is where you really find out who the die-hards are and who they aren't.

• Fire 1

i hate nebraska fans that root for creighton. makes no sense to me. "oh our bball team sucks so lets root for the other team in the state!" my goodness talk bandwagon.

If your talking about me...look up the name Ruf (my last name) and you will see why Im a Creighton fan.

P.S. I've been a CU bball fan for 15 years. My dad took me out of school to watch them take on Florida in the NCAA tourney one year.

I attended the University of Oregon and currently live in Eugene, but I wasn't rooting for Oregon against Nebraska a couple weeks ago, and neither were any of the Husker fans in my family.

Creighton vs. Nebraska is where you really find out who the die-hards are and who they aren't.

What does that have anything to do with my situation and why I choose to root for CU?

what's really sad, is when you talk with them......they are proud to be Jayskers.

If Creighton beats NU, and makes the tourney, I always go against them. If NU beats them and they do the same, I barely pay attention to them. I bet there's a ton of Creighton fans that go to every NU football game though ;)

Such a waste of a talented team and a talented player..

So disgusted of Doc

And you the worst part? We're not going to find a better coach than him to come in and make us better.

Maybe Bob Stoops will come in and turn around Nebrasketball.

What does that have anything to do with my situation and why I choose to root for CU?

Because anybody could have one reason or another to root for this or that school. I could root for Oregon because I live there now, or I could do it because they're better at football than Nebraska right now, but I don't because Nebraska always comes first for me.

Here's the better question for most Creighton basketball fans - who do you root for during baseball season? If the answer is Creighton, then congrats, you're a true blue Jay. But if you root for Nebraska in baseball (like most Creighton basketball fans that I know), then you're just a weak Nebraska fan who shifts his support to Creighton during the winter because they have a better basketball program.

Because anybody could have one reason or another to root for this or that school. I could root for Oregon because I live there now, or I could do it because they're better at football than Nebraska right now, but I don't because Nebraska always comes first for me.

Here's the better question for most Creighton basketball fans - who do you root for during baseball season? If the answer is Creighton, then congrats, you're a true blue Jay. But if you root for Nebraska in baseball (like most Creighton basketball fans that I know), then you're just a weak Nebraska fan who shifts his support to Creighton during the winter because they have a better basketball program.

It's interstate bandwagoning. No Creighton basketball fan is going to root for NU baseball...right now...because of how bad NU baseball is. If things change...then the fans will change.

I just don't see the trouble in rooting for both.

Head to head I cheer for :bigredn: .

Every other game Creighton plays in any sport I am a fan. It helps the city of Omaha, the state of Nebraska AND UNL when Creighton is competitive. Nothing wrong with having more than one team.

The only time I will ever not cheer for a Husker team is if they start a hockey program, GO MAVS!!

If you actually did what I asked and looked up the my last name, you wouldn't even have to ask that question.

I will NEVER root for NU baseball against CU after what they pulled with my brother