Nebraska vs. #22 Creighton

Good lord looks like the officials liking to screw NU extends beyond the gridiron.

Seriously?! I've never seen six free throws in a row...

How? It was a great hustle play by CU and NU was mad they were out hustled. Don't say anything to the ref and you won't get a T. And I have no idea what Doc was doing. Any coach would get a T in that situation.

I'm not sure any coach would get a T in that situation.

You realize that a coach has a box that he has to stay in, right? :P

Good lord looks like the officials liking to screw NU extends beyond the gridiron.

How? It was a great hustle play by CU and NU was mad they were out hustled. Don't say anything to the ref and you won't get a T. And I have no idea what Doc was doing. Any coach would get a T in that situation.

I do. Still, I haven't seen a T handed out that readily even in those situations.

I do. Still, I haven't seen a T handed out that readily even in those situations.

Exactly. I've never seen a team take 6 free throws in a row. It essentially ended the game.

i hate nebraska fans that root for creighton. makes no sense to me. "oh our bball team sucks so lets root for the other team in the state!" my goodness talk bandwagon.

If your talking about me...look up the name Ruf (my last name) and you will see why Im a Creighton fan.

P.S. I've been a CU bball fan for 15 years. My dad took me out of school to watch them take on Florida in the NCAA tourney one year.

Such a waste of a talented team and a talented player..

So disgusted of Doc

And you the worst part? We're not going to find a better coach than him to come in and make us better.

This and then this. Sad I really like basketball, but despise the majority of the spoiled asses that I have experienced with CU. I will not root for them ever.