Your opponents...the South Carolina Gamecocks

For a pre-game synopsis that post was pretty weak Cacti. No breakdowns of stats, schemes or schedule, just a half paragraph bit of lip service.

I'll take this as it is, a thinly veiled shot at USC for its history. Too bad the only history that matters is this season...34-13.

No worries, I'll get into more details later - including the loss of Garcia & Lattimore...

Let's just go ahead and get this over with: You guys whipped us the past 3 years. I admit it. Let's move ahead to the Nebraska game.

Wow. That's messed up. Talking about Lattimore...one of the most humble and respectful players in college football...is a low blow. Talk crap about Garcia all you want but talking about Lattimore is just classless. Why don't you go worry about your boy Mike Bellamy- the "Superstar". Hear he's about to get kicked off the team. What a shame. That was one of Clemson's biggest investments last season...

mike-bellamy-money1-260x323.jpg

Greetings, Huskers.

As a NST (Nebraska as second team) fan, I figured that I'd give you guys a bit of an insight into your opponent for the bowl game. A enemy of your enemy is your friend...right?

The Gamecocks are located in the hottest place on earth, Columbia, SC (I don't live far from Cola, so believe me I know). I've been told this is because it's trapped in a valley between the beaches and mountains of SC, and doesn't get any breeze, not terribly sure if this is correct, so don't quote me on it.

They have 1 conference championship, an ACC Championship in 1969. Now that we've covered ALL football championship information, let's move on.

The Gamecocks have had recent success in bowl games, 4 bowl wins since 1995. Prior to that, they had 0.

The Gamecocks are named after a breed of illegal fighting chickens. Word is the Vick University Fighting Pit Bulls are the only mascot more inhumane. In all actuality, it's named after Thomas Sumter.

This year's team is hot/cold on offense, and very good defensively. The front 4 are great, contrary to what a made-up tweet by Clemson's Tajh Boyd may have said about them (it's amazing what coaches can come up with to motivate your players). You must NOT turn the ball over, but expect to have a low scoring game. Defensively, the Huskers should look to keep Shaw in the pocket and blanket Alshon Jeffery (easier said than done). The other receivers aren't bad, but they won't wow you either.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be the one in SC rocking red on Jan 2.

-kc

Congrats on your tallest midget award

For a pre-game synopsis that post was pretty weak Cacti. No breakdowns of stats, schemes or schedule, just a half paragraph bit of lip service.

I'll take this as it is, a thinly veiled shot at USC for its history. Too bad the only history that matters is this season...34-13.

No worries, I'll get into more details later - including the loss of Garcia & Lattimore...

Let's just go ahead and get this over with: You guys whipped us the past 3 years. I admit it. Let's move ahead to the Nebraska game.

Wow. That's messed up. Talking about Lattimore...one of the most humble and respectful players in college football...is a low blow. Talk crap about Garcia all you want but talking about Lattimore is just classless.

I wasn't going to talk crap about either, just explain what happened with them and why they won't be playing. I hate it for Latti...class act all the way.

Wow. That's messed up. Talking about Lattimore...one of the most humble and respectful players in college football...is a low blow. Talk crap about Garcia all you want but talking about Lattimore is just classless. Why don't you go worry about your boy Mike Bellamy- the "Superstar". Hear he's about to get kicked off the team. What a shame. That was one of Clemson's biggest investments last season...

mike-bellamy-money1-260x323.jpg

IMO, Bellamy needs to go. Back to USC-Nebraska, or this thread is gonna be moved.

Greetings, Huskers.

As a NST (Nebraska as second team) fan, I figured that I'd give you guys a bit of an insight into your opponent for the bowl game. A enemy of your enemy is your friend...right?

The Gamecocks are located in the hottest place on earth, Columbia, SC (I don't live far from Cola, so believe me I know). I've been told this is because it's trapped in a valley between the beaches and mountains of SC, and doesn't get any breeze, not terribly sure if this is correct, so don't quote me on it.

They have 1 conference championship, an ACC Championship in 1969. Now that we've covered ALL football championship information, let's move on.

The Gamecocks have had recent success in bowl games, 4 bowl wins since 1995. Prior to that, they had 0.

The Gamecocks are named after a breed of illegal fighting chickens. Word is the Vick University Fighting Pit Bulls are the only mascot more inhumane. In all actuality, it's named after Thomas Sumter.

This year's team is hot/cold on offense, and very good defensively. The front 4 are great, contrary to what a made-up tweet by Clemson's Tajh Boyd may have said about them (it's amazing what coaches can come up with to motivate your players). You must NOT turn the ball over, but expect to have a low scoring game. Defensively, the Huskers should look to keep Shaw in the pocket and blanket Alshon Jeffery (easier said than done). The other receivers aren't bad, but they won't wow you either.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be the one in SC rocking red on Jan 2.

-kc

Congrats on your tallest midget award

And congrats on yours in 1969.

Nah he can talk about Lattimore in a sensible way. At least I hope.

Judging by his OP here it'll probably be packed with side swipes and weasel words though. Should be an entertaining read at any rate.

;) You know me well, Badger.

haha :wasted its all good. I do that crap all the time on here and rarely get called on it. NU fans are way too well mannered for their own good.

and for the record to the mods and other posters that think this is us really going at it and talking smack out of anger...I can only speak for myself but I find this funny. I'm smiling right now. This is fun for me and I bet it is for Cacti and Smitty. Don't take us too seriously.

Nah he can talk about Lattimore in a sensible way. At least I hope.

Judging by his OP here it'll probably be packed with side swipes and weasel words though. Should be an entertaining read at any rate.

;) You know me well, Badger.

haha :wasted its all good. I do that crap all the time on here and rarely get called on it. NU fans are way too well mannered for their own good.

and for the record to the mods and other posters that think this is us really going at it and talking smack out of anger...I can only speak for myself but I find this funny. I'm smiling right now. This is fun for me and I bet it is for Cacti and Smitty. Don't take us too seriously.

Nah. This is nothing. Neither is "USC beat Clemson like Joe Craig beat his girl with a towel rod."

http://www.leftoverhotdog.com/articles/other-stuff/clemsons-joe-craig-a-razor-a-curtain-rod-and-a-super-soaker.html

Hey, why doesn't Clempson offer Driver's Ed and Sex Ed in the same day?

They don't want the mule to get too tired!

Dear GamecockSmitty4 & PalmettoSon (cc: Badgerfan),

Pace yourselves. We have almost a month until the day of the game. The two of you are trying to throw up a hail mary on the first play of the game. We'll end up in the woodshed sooner or later, but we have to keep the Huskers interested until that point.

Sincerely Yours,

K. Cacti

Clemson University

Class of '07

Dear GamecockSmitty4 & PalmettoSon (cc: Badgerfan),

Pace yourselves. We have almost a month until the day of the game. The two of you are trying to throw up a hail mary on the first play of the game. We'll end up in the woodshed sooner or later, but we have to keep the Huskers interested until that point.

Sincerely Yours,

K. Cacti

Clemson University

Class of '07

At this pace I'd still have extra material left over by the time the 2012 season starts!