coaching absence at practice

Carl gone, Cotton on his way out, Ganz and Els reported to be going with Carl, Brown may be leaving..... and some stating we wont be getting Zook, Stoops or Gill. Normally, I would be happy to see Cotton go..... but i am afraid of who Bo will hire. History tells us it will be a step back, which is scary to think about.

Does no one want to work with Bo? Is TO holding the purse strings too tightly? Why the hell cant we get a decent staff and keep it together?

You are basing alot on nothing. Carl being gone is the only legit thing about your post and the rest is being speculated without proof.

The staff Bo has put together so far cannot be judged after one year. It will take a couple

So, when I see smoke I should just cover my eyes and pretend everything is alight? Sorry, i am not an osterich.

No its better to throw sh!t at the wall & see what sticks. :sarcasm

I thought it was throw spaghetti against the wall and if it sticks it's done.

This is true! Al dente!

Carl gone, Cotton on his way out, Ganz and Els reported to be going with Carl, Brown may be leaving..... and some stating we wont be getting Zook, Stoops or Gill. Normally, I would be happy to see Cotton go..... but i am afraid of who Bo will hire. History tells us it will be a step back, which is scary to think about.

Does no one want to work with Bo? Is TO holding the purse strings too tightly? Why the hell cant we get a decent staff and keep it together?

Why would Els be leaving? Sanders is going to be the DC, Els would be making a lateral move from Nebraska to Florida Atlantic. No way he makes that move.

They use this time to recruit...Cotton definitely needs to be looking for another job, being recruited at some Div II school as a head coach maybe, not recruiting. Who is he going to recruit when he can't say that he has improved that o-line at all over the past few years? If I was a top lineman, I darn sure would be looking to go somewhere where they are at least improving.

• Fire 1
If I was a top lineman, I darn sure would be looking to go somewhere where they are at least improving.

I really don't think there's a national consensus that Nebraska's OL sucks, and we keep sending them to the pros.

Yeah, I don't understand all this Cotton hate. We had a Top 15 rushing offense this year, with one running back and a duel-threat QB who was never fully "unleashed".

You can't run the ball without a decent O-line.

If I was a top lineman, I darn sure would be looking to go somewhere where they are at least improving.

I really don't think there's a national consensus that Nebraska's OL sucks, and we keep sending them to the pros.

Yeah, I don't understand all this Cotton hate. We had a Top 15 rushing offense this year, with one running back and a duel-threat QB who was never fully "unleashed".

You can't run the ball without a decent O-line.

I don't understand it either. I think the OL is making progress and looks to be one of the stronger units on the team in terms of depth & talent as compared to other positions on the team.