***Official Gamecocks Look-a-like thread***

NUance

Not sure why.Maybe a little drunk at the time....And I so miss seeing her...but 1st image that came to mind...

Uhh....

...still drunk bro? :wacko:

I wish.

Maybe it was because she was the 1st person I remember seeing those rings around her eyes ..Now my Mom has them from taking drugs..

(Prednisone for Arthritis)

And what's the deal with the "Spurrier is an idiot" and "Cheating Gamecocks" tag things? I don't get it.

Welcome to Huskerboard, like a beautiful painting by an idiot savant you must not question it for the only true way to understand it is to sit back and appreciate it for what it is. It will often not sense.

Man the SC fans get butthurt FAST.

The ones that don't understand apparently on our Rivals site where we do a "switched-at-birth" thread for every opponent.

...because it's not funny. Why would you choose to poke fun at a picture of a player when they're crutching off the field with their season over and future career in question? Especially Lattimore- dude is a model citizen and one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Not classy at all, sorry.

Hobbled uSC player (unknown)

p1.marcus-lattimore.usp.jpg

Hobbled Brown Dog :(

37957-Beat-Up-Brown-Dog-Wearing-A-Cast-And-Head-Bandage-Walking-With-A-Crutch-Poster-Art-Print.jpg

They had a cow over this one on their board...talk about no sense of humor.