***Official Gamecocks Look-a-like thread***

NUance

I don't ever remember an official look a like thread that seemed so personal...and on that thought, submitted for your approval

Did you miss all the Mangino/Kansas look-alike threads?

Yeah. And actually this thread, and really this whole board, is fairly mild mannered and polite compared to the way other boards treat fans from different teams. Try lurking at shaggybevo for about 5 minutes and see what I mean.

I think that goes more to the fact the we don't really have any true rivalries anymore. The majority of the sites that are nasty have border or in state rivals that make for competitive games. The our boarding rivals when we were in the Big 12 were garbage so it never grew. Believe me the Nebraska vs Iowa has potential to become a nasty rivalry. I work with about 4 Iowa fans and cannot stand any of them during football season.

I like to think it's because Nebraska fans are the Ned Flanders of the College Football scene.

Knapp removed all the fun stuff before I could see it, dang it. He does a good job.

You didn't miss anything from the posts I removed, but if you're curious, I put them HERE.

There's an offensive post thread and I'm not in it? I'm clearly not working hard enough.

I read the whole thing. Pretty funny stuff. But, alarmingly, I notice that most of the posters who have multiple entries in there are in teh Banned User group. I'm a two time loser. :hellloooo

Knapp removed all the fun stuff before I could see it, dang it. He does a good job.

You didn't miss anything from the posts I removed, but if you're curious, I put them HERE.

There's an offensive post thread and I'm not in it? I'm clearly not working hard enough.

I read the whole thing. Pretty funny stuff. But, alarmingly, I notice that most of the posters who have multiple entries in there are in teh Banned User group. I'm a two time loser. :hellloooo

Wow! I feel special...I didn't even know a couple of mine made it..Still not sure what was wrong with the picture I took of my niece by Sedona.