Rob Gronkowski humiliates DeJon Gomes

Haspula

Yup. #24 Gomes.

He came up the line for run support and an everyday tackle somehow caught AP's leg funny and tweaked his knee bent his leg in half.

AP just was putting his weight on the leg when Gomes tackled him, so instead of his foot sliding with the tackle...it stayed in place.

Yup. #24 Gomes.

He came up the line for run support and an everyday tackle somehow caught AP's leg funny and tweaked his knee bent his leg in half.

AP just was putting his weight on the leg when Gomes tackled him, so instead of his foot sliding with the tackle...it stayed in place.

It's a torn ACL for AP. So that probably takes AP out for next season too.

I heard they were expecting a 8-9 month recovery time for Peterson. Given that time frame he should play next season. I wonder if he'll ever be the same though, running backs don't seem to last long in the NFL these days.

I would think he would be 8-9 months before he could really start training again wouldn't it? I always thought with an ACL 8-9 months for full healing and then another couple months (for athletes) to train back into shape and get that knee to full strength again.