Zac Lee and sister Jenna meet the Obama's

Nexus

Skip, Skip, Hit, Skip

Oh, that Michelle Obama has some nice legs. Perhaps the best legs of any first lady. The milf first lady. Okay, I said it. Hit, skip, hit, skip.

Have you ever seen Jackie Kennedy?!?!?!!?! :huh:

This times a TRILLION. Jeez, funny how people do not look very far back in history... Michelle Obama is built like...well...like she could beat the crap out of Barrack. No thanks.

This times a TRILLION. Jeez, funny how people do not look very far back in history... Michelle Obama is built like...well...like she could beat the crap out of Barrack. No thanks.

200px-JBK_In_Ft_Worth_(11-22-63).jpg

VS

michelle_obama_hot100_l.jpg

I guess we just need to have them square off, though I don't what is more presidential--Jello, Baby Oil, Mud...

I guess we just need to have them square off, though I don't what is more presidential--Jello, Baby Oil, Mud...

Since JKO died in 1994 I'm not sure I want to watch that . . .

We need a Nebraska Option thread. 1962 Jacqueline Kennedy vs 2010 Michelle Obama. Who wins?

Jacqueline in a landslide. (But I'd put Michelle up against any other First Lady.)

I had assumed that we could make the leap in logic that we would be getting a 'peak of hotness' JKO vs. a 'peak of hotness' Michelle Obama to duke it out.

In hindsight, I should have known someone would think we were going to exhume JKO and shoot her full of 'revivatol'. My bad. :)

I had assumed that we could make the leap in logic that we would be getting a 'peak of hotness' JKO vs. a 'peak of hotness' Michelle Obama to duke it out.

In hindsight, I should have known someone would think we were going to exhume JKO and shoot her full of 'revivatol'. My bad. :)

Yeah . . . :)