Zac Lee and sister Jenna meet the Obama's

Nexus

Posted from his Twitter @_ZLee

For those who aren't aware of this by now, Zac's sister Jenna Lee is the anchor of Happening Now on Fox News Channel.

AhHozL8CQAE9P_f.jpg

sh#t, why didn't someone tell Jenna to click her heels! Then we might all be lucky enough to be rid of them.

Gah so much fashion fail in this thread.

Old school line of thought is that you never wear brown shoes with a blue suit in a formal setting, that's more for a casual occasion...and do I see buttoned bottom buttons?

I disagree with the former but I am horrified by the latter.

It's all up to the person really but that's just what I was taught it and all depends on the shade...today's different anyhow.

Gah so much fashion fail in this thread.

Old school line of thought is that you never wear brown shoes with a blue suit in a formal setting, that's more for a casual occasion...and do I see buttoned bottom buttons?

I disagree with the former but I am horrified by the latter.

It's all up to the person really but that's just what I was taught it and all depends on the shade...today's different anyhow.

"That's the darkest brown we've got!"

tumblr_l513ifZC341qaenv0.jpg

Posted from his Twitter @_ZLee

For those who aren't aware of this by now, Zac's sister Jenna Lee is the anchor of Happening Now on Fox News Channel.

AhHozL8CQAE9P_f.jpg

sh#t, why didn't someone tell Jenna to click her heels! Then we might all be lucky enough to be rid of them.

Why would you want to get rid of Zac and Jenna?

Skip, Skip, Hit, Skip

Oh, that Michelle Obama has some nice legs. Perhaps the best legs of any first lady. The milf first lady. Okay, I said it. Hit, skip, hit, skip.

Have you ever seen Jackie Kennedy?!?!?!!?! :huh:

I don't recall seeing her legs. But good point. I'd hit that. Well, if I had a hot-tub-time-machine to get back to the 60s. She'd be like 100 years old or something now. And dead.

I have an official transcript of a conversation taken between Obama and Zac Lee:

BO: So Zac, what have you done?

Zac: Well Mr. President, I played quarterback for the University of Nebraska and now I am with the---

BO: Sorry to interrupt, but what's a Nebraska?

I guess BO was okay with having a Fox New anchor there as long as it was Jenna Lee.

is it really any surprise when the fox anchor's are such gigantic tits? Megan Kelly or what you is an unprofessional, Bill "the tide goes in tide goes out, you can't explain that" O'reilly can give up but not take it.

I have an official transcript of a conversation taken between Obama and Zac Lee:

BO: So Zac, what have you done?

Zac: Well Mr. President, I played quarterback for the University of Nebraska and now I am with the---

BO: Sorry to interrupt, but what's a Nebraska?

I guess BO was okay with having a Fox New anchor there as long as it was Jenna Lee.

is it really any surprise when the fox anchor's are such gigantic tits? Megan Kelly or what you is an unprofessional, Bill "the tide goes in tide goes out, you can't explain that" O'reilly can give up but not take it.

Vuren, I would ask you to stop immediately, as you are giving tits a bad rep.

Frankly, I would like to be able to focus on tits without having to think of Bill "We'll ******* do it live!!!!!!" O'Reiley, especially this time of year, when the nice sweater-puppies come out to the stores en masse. :)

Skip, Skip, Hit, Skip

Oh, that Michelle Obama has some nice legs. Perhaps the best legs of any first lady. The milf first lady.

129020453585207226.jpg