UFC in Omaha

Apathy

According to a bunch of MMA sites the UFC will be in Omaha on February 15, 2012 with the main event being Jake Ellenberger vs Diego Sanchez.

I've called CenturyLink (Qwest Center) and they don't have anything showing on that day besides a private event.

Not sure when this will be announced but I will be going and will be spending big $$$ to sit close to the octagon.

Who else is considering going?

There's no way I'm missing this. Can't wait.

I'm always confused by "UFC guy". Its always some guy wearing a glittery affliction shirt and jeans with 100 buttons on them.

Some people just don't get it.

I guess it's ok for me to sport a Husker shirt at a Husker Football game but is frowned apon to wear a Affliction or a UFC shirt to a UFC event.

I own like 3 UFC shirts and none of them have glitter on it just to let you know if you were curious.

There's no way I'm missing this. Can't wait.

I'm always confused by "UFC guy". Its always some guy wearing a glittery affliction shirt and jeans with 100 buttons on them.

Some people just don't get it.

I guess it's ok for me to sport a Husker shirt at a Husker Football game but is frowned apon to wear a Affliction or a UFC shirt to a UFC event.

I own like 3 UFC shirts and none of them have glitter on it just to let you know if you were curious.

I own like five glitter shirts but none of them have UFC on it so we are even.

I went up to the Target Center in Minneapolis a few years back for GSP vs Fitch and Lesnar vs Herring....Coincidentally, it also had Bones Jones first fight also (he filled in for an injured fighter)......IT IS A BLAST.....they had a before party outside of the Target Center hosted by Matt Hughes...and afterwards there was big parties all around downtown.....

My only recommendation is that you go with some buddies, drink some beers, and get a little rowdy....I went with my wife (she bought me the tickets for my birthday).....there are A LOT of tough guys looking to fight....

• 2 weeks later...