Party Promoted by Jadeveon "DOO DOO" Clowney

QMany

Well yes but I'm from Wisconsin so that's pretty normal....

So am I and I know for a fact that any family event that doesn't have free booze would have zero attendance.

You must be from Southern Wisconsin where you don't have family get together's at supper clubs. The Northwoods does it big and always will

Looks like its time for me to get to the print shop. 500 "Official Rex Burkhead Banana hammock party" leaflets coming up.

yeah, I think I am going to give Wisconsin $10, become a "donor" and then give athletes hundreds of dollars and inappropriately contact recruit HS students interested in Wisconsin. Then call the NCAA and anonomously report myself

This whole thing makes me wonder: How did Clowney get the nickname Doo Doo?

That's what he scares out of opposing QB's...

(I'm being serious, that's how he got it.)

The "flyer" on the FB page has now been changed. My guess, is their Cease and Desist letter showed up in the mail yesterday. There was no indication that Clowney and Whitlock or the University of South Carolina gave their permission to use their images on the flyer...

https://www.facebook...73552196076925/

It's a child hood nickname, and he'll be the first to tell you that this nickname is from him being "black as doo doo".