Party Promoted by Jadeveon "DOO DOO" Clowney

QMany

Count me as one Husker fan who does not want to see Clowney get suspended. Then if we beat them, all of the SEC homers would say that's the reason why. I want to beat them fair and square, with every last one of their players on the field. I'm ready to begin the takeover of the SEC, and it starts with our game.

This whole thing makes me wonder: How did Clowney get the nickname Doo Doo?

That's what he scares out of opposing QB's...

(I'm being serious, that's how he got it.)

The "flyer" on the FB page has now been changed. My guess, is their Cease and Desist letter showed up in the mail yesterday. There was no indication that Clowney and Whitlock or the University of South Carolina gave their permission to use their images on the flyer...

https://www.facebook...73552196076925/

If Caputo gets to play I see no reason Clowney shouldn't.

I believe neither should get suspended but they aren't very different beasts. One is a criminal misdemeanor, the other could be an NCAA violation.

I think they both should be suspended but that's just me, Pelini has pretty much said Caputo's good to go right? and I doubt Spurrier will sit Clowney...

lol That's pretty funny! And true. I'm wonder how we keep him out of our backfield. Or rather, whether we can.

lol That's pretty funny! And true. I'm wonder how we keep him out of our backfield. Or rather, whether we can.

Petition the NCAA! ;)

Actually I'd be a bit disappointed if Clowney did not play. It would be MUCH more satisfying to beat the Gamecocks at full strength.

Sounds like we've got to get a player nicknamed "pooper scooper" and fast.

Sounds like we've got to get a player nicknamed "pooper scooper" and fast.

We got anybody on the roster from Sturgis South Dakota? That's their mascot: The Scoopers. I kid you not.

Petition the NCAA! ;)

Actually I'd be a bit disappointed if Clowney did not play. It would be MUCH more satisfying to beat the Gamecocks at full strength.

Full strength? We lost Heisman contending RB, but I still think we still have a good shot. Our 5th string true freshman RB has been a horse and if Kenny Miles can get some good rep's too, it'll help. Our 5th year starting LT, Nunn, might be back as well, but we'll see what the NCAA says about allowing him a 6th year. If they give him the med red shirt, he'll sit for the Cap One game. Before you say it, I know y'all had injuries too, like Crick.