Party Promoted by Jadeveon "DOO DOO" Clowney

QMany

If Caputo gets to play I see no reason Clowney shouldn't.

except one is an NCAA violation if he had anything to do with it and the other simply is not. however, everyone plays so we can beat SC at the top of their game.

Except Caupto comitted a criminal act and endangered people's lives while Clowney and Whitlock had some clown in the upstate put their pictures on a poster....there's kind of a difference.

http://sportstalkgol...nd-c-c-whitock/

“It’s like a family thing,” Ford [Party promoter] said. “The person that set it up is cousins with C.C.. They from the Rock Hill area. They might not even come. They said they might not be able to make it. Everything is legit, because they family.”

The flier lists Clowney and Whitlock as hosts of the event, a detail Ford admits isn’t completely accurate.

“It was just to make the whole situation look bigger than it is. They are not guaranteed to host. If they come they come, it not we okay. We said we just want to put ya’ll on the flier. They might not even come through.”

except one is an NCAA violation if he had anything to do with it and the other simply is not. however, everyone plays so we can beat SC at the top of their game.

Except Caupto comitted a criminal act and endangered people's lives while Clowney and Whitlock had some clown in the upstate put their pictures on a poster....there's kind of a difference.

lol Hyperbole much, do you? :lol:

Not a Hyperbole at all. Caupto was found in the driver's seat of a running vehicle parked outside a convenience store with a BAC of .103. He was over the limit and obviously had driven.

I don't know about Nebraska but in most states that's criminal and when you drive drunk you most definitely endanger the lives of others. At USC we bench our starting QB for being a little tipsy at a team dinner, at NU you guys play a Center who drove drunk. Nice....

Not a Hyperbole at all. Caupto was found in the driver's seat of a running vehicle parked outside a convenience store with a BAC of .103. He was over the limit and obviously had driven.

I don't know about Nebraska but in most states that's criminal and when you drive drunk you most definitely endanger the lives of others. At USC we bench our starting QB for being a little tipsy at a team dinner, at NU you guys play a Center who drove drunk. Nice....

lol Troll much, do you? :lol:

So if this got absolutely no press coverage, you don't think that he would be at the party? He wouldn't want his "cut"? How was he selected to be on the flyer in the first place? Just completely random? Come on...

So if this got absolutely no press coverage, you don't think that he would be at the party? He wouldn't want his "cut"? How was he selected to be on the flyer in the first place? Just completely random? Come on...

The party was being thrown by CC's cousin and was meant to be a family celebration open to guests apparently. That's how he was "selected". Did you even read the article? Come on...

The party was being thrown by CC's cousin and was meant to be a family celebration open to guests apparently. That's how he was "selected". Did you even read the article? Come on...

Have you ever received a family invitation that said "drink specials all night"?