Baylor vs. Washington

redblooded

IMO, RG3 turns pro.....can't do anything more to "up" his draft stock..... everything to lose and nothing to gain (except team goals)....

He will be #2 player off of board and get to play "inside" either at Indy or Minn..... 2 great franchises who are down this year...

Go Pro

Agreed, although, Minn seems doubtful since they drafted a qb last year.

Ooops.. I think the Rams may be #2 and the Vikings #3.... all Indoor stadiums though.... or is Minnesota moving back outdoors. Yes, Vikings took Ponder and Rams have Bradford....... I still think RG3 may be better than both...

By the way... this game is worse than a basketball game. It's like recess football.

IMO, RG3 turns pro.....can't do anything more to "up" his draft stock..... everything to lose and nothing to gain (except team goals)....

He will be #2 player off of board and get to play "inside" either at Indy or Minn..... 2 great franchises who are down this year...

Go Pro

Agreed, although, Minn seems doubtful since they drafted a qb last year.

Ooops.. I think the Rams may be #2 and the Vikings #3.... all Indoor stadiums though.... or is Minnesota moving back outdoors. Yes, Vikings took Ponder and Rams have Bradford....... I still think RG3 may be better than both...

By the way... this game is worse than a basketball game. It's like recess football.

Don't watch enough PRO to really know, I'd take him #2 cause he's the best CFB player this year.

Also can't argue about this game, Recess football I played had more defense. It's hilarious, the third quarter is half over. It's a track meet.