Go Nebraska! - from a Clemson Fan

tigermac

I just wanted to put out a "Go Huskers" for the Capital One Bowl next week from a Clemson fan.

Our family had a great time at the 2009 Gator Bowl when Clemson played Nebraska and loved the passion, enthusiasm, and knowledge all of the Nebraska fans had for the game and for their team. I think we were the only Clemson fans staying at Nebraska's headquarters at the Marriott Sawgrass, but all of the Nebraska contingent made us feel welcome and our kids had great time meeting the players and fans.

I just realized that I'll be flying into Orlando on the same day as the Capital One Bowl before we head down for the Orange Bowl to see the Clemson game. If it all works out, I'm hoping to be able to make it to the Nebraska game to cheer on the Corn Huskers over the lowly Gamecocks. I'll be the guy wearing Clemson colors, but cheering for Nebraska.

I haven't looked into tickets yet, so I'm curious if any one knows the likelihood being able to get a couple of tickets on game day...

• Fire 1

Meh. We had plenty of SC fans that came over just to talk smack to the Clemson fans for the Gator Bowl a few years ago.

I can only address what I see. I wasn't here for that but so be it.

It was pretty entertaining actually. There were locked threads, some moved to The Woodshed, and people banned. It was the internet version of all of my family's gatherings.

• Fire 2

Meh. We had plenty of SC fans that came over just to talk smack to the Clemson fans for the Gator Bowl a few years ago.

I can only address what I see. I wasn't here for that but so be it.

It was pretty entertaining actually. There were locked threads, some moved to The Woodshed, and people banned. It was the internet version of all of my family's gatherings.

When I found out we were playing South Carolina I was actually looking forward to some of those threads. Been a let down so far.