On Wisconsin!

Paul in WI

Not a slaughter at all, they are damn fast though, big play or nothing type team, however their D seems a bit soft as you can just pound the ball on them. Like I said to me the turn around happened when their D got a long breather during that injury. The time of possession was very lopsided due to them scoring so fast and Badgers just pounding right at them.

Coming into the game I predicted a Badgers victory and really thought they would pull it off. That late Badger turnover along the sideline was the difference maker. An entertaining game, nonetheless, albeit heartbreaking for Badger fans. Nothing to be ashamed of though. It was still a damn good season shortchanged by a couple of lucky last second heroics that was the difference between playing for Roses or the national title.

If only we had better coaching...

Do you think it's coaching or talent, defensively?

Offense is generally the easiest puzzle to figure out for any given team - defense is what separates great teams from teams with great offense. Don't mean this as a dig, but even when guys were in position it just seemed like Oregon was a step faster or quicker offensively.

Do you think it's coaching or talent, defensively?

Wisconsin's DL was weak this year. A decent defensive line = big win by Wisconsin.

Interesting that no Wisconsin fans seem willing to admit that Chryst called a good game.

I thought he did call a good game personally. Decent DL and faster secondary = BCS National Championship appearance,

I thought he did call a good game personally. Decent DL and faster secondary = BCS National Championship appearance,

I should probably have mentioned that there were some serious coaching flubs....clock management/timeouts, apparently not knowing the actual NCAA rulebook etc...but that's all on Bielema.