Nebraska vs. #7 Ohio State

I haven't seen so many air balls in one game since our son played back when he was in first grade

someone tell Dave Hoppen to call TO and get rid of Doc at the end of the season. Doc wants to get

it inside when we have no inside game is just freaking stupid.

We havent had an inside game since Kiamni Ffriend and Miki Moore.

There is a pretty good basketball team in Nebraska. One time offer only, hop aboard the train and you won't be called bandwagon fans and then hop right back off when Nebraska starts winning again. Hey, its a good deal!

Obviously Po is talking about Connie Yori's women's team because there ain't a damn thing else for basketball chuckleshuffle

There is a pretty good basketball team in Nebraska. One time offer only, hop aboard the train and you won't be called bandwagon fans and then hop right back off when Nebraska starts winning again. Hey, its a good deal!

Obviously Po is talking about Connie Yori's women's team because there ain't a damn thing else for basketball chuckleshuffle

Im actually talking about UNO basketball. They are pretty good

Im actually talking about UNO basketball. They are pretty good

That Mitch Albers is a hell of a ball player.

No troll defense this time, pal. Everybody gets one. :cop:

I totally forgot the ramifications of the Huskers moving to the B1G would go beyond the football garbage I would have to endure from suckeye faithful ( who have all started telling me we will bow to Urban)....but now basketball uggggh at least most of my friends know I don't acknowledge the existence of basketball at any level, while I did watch some of the game to kill time before the Sugar Bowl I just couldn't help wondering why the university even wastes time and money with a basketball program....is it to take some of the heat away from an underachieving football team? Kudos if so.