Sugar Bowl Thread

Treand3

CEO is a Michigan Alumnus. Why did they get an invite? There you go.

They were going with Michigan from the start as long as they got 10 wins, CEO or not Wolverines will get good bowls for many reasons much like Nebraska getting a top non BCS bowl. You know, national following, traveling fan base and thankfully we in the BIG can ride on the coat tails of our tradition and national exposure, which we are resented for in some places. But blame the system in the end and not our rich wonderful history :)

Ya I think VT got messed over on that review, wasn't indisputable evidence at all in my opinion. Big call and I think big mistake. But congrats to Michigan on doing what they had to do.

The announcers even thought it was good....the stutter step should be a false start if the ball hasn't been snapped....but again beamer gave it away so he deserved to lose...this game should not have been close.

Ya I think VT got messed over on that review, wasn't indisputable evidence at all in my opinion. Big call and I think big mistake. But congrats to Michigan on doing what they had to do.

The announcers even thought it was good....the stutter step should be a false start if the ball hasn't been snapped....but again beamer gave it away so he deserved to lose...this game should not have been close.

As I mentioned it was not a pretty game, but there is no "the game shouldn't have been" so and so, because it was, the game was played. And since when are the announcers right?

As I mentioned it was not a pretty game, but there is no "the game shouldn't have been" so and so, because it was, the game was played. And since when are the announcers right?

Michigan Ball, I can't really read if you're a UM fan or an MSU fan but it doesn't matter...I'm directing this at you either way...

I hate Michigan State.

Michigan Ball, I can't really read if you're a UM fan or an MSU fan but it doesn't matter...I'm directing this at you either way...

I hate Michigan State.

I hate both.....i will give you the announcers being right thing BUT I feel bad for that kid because it was one of the greatest catches I have ever seen.

I hate Michigan State.

I hate both.....i will give you the announcers being right thing BUT I feel bad for that kid because it was one of the greatest catches I have ever seen.

It was a heck of an effort.

@Badgerfan I can pull for both(it's a state thing in the end), But MU get's the tiebreaker. I had work related association with them and liked the helmets since a kid. Not surprised about how you feel about MSU though, but it will diminish as you're schedule fades after next year.