MSU game just got a BIT easier

Most importantly they lose Cousins...

But they still have Dantonio, possibly the trickiest bastard in the Big Ten. Absolutely brilliant coach.

Badgerfan - it's tough losing Cousins, but in the limited amount of time his replacement (Maxwell) was given this year, Maxwell is a version of Cousins (ie. intelligent, very accurate, etc.) but has the one variable that Capt. Kirk never had and that is good mobility.

Will Maxwell he be able to lead his team ??? None of us have a clue... that by far will have to be seen.

As you mentioned, the thing about Dantonio is he never, never gets 'flustered', actually his decision making seems to improve late in the game when all is on the line! Coach 'D's' low keyed style will help in the transition to Maxwell in building confidence in himself and for the team...

Should be quite interesting next season !

Most importantly they lose Cousins...

But they still have Dantonio, possibly the trickiest bastard in the Big Ten. Absolutely brilliant coach.

Badgerfan - it's tough losing Cousins, but in the limited amount of time his replacement (Maxwell) was given this year, Maxwell is a version of Cousins (ie. intelligent, very accurate, etc.) but has the one variable that Capt. Kirk never had and that is good mobility.

Will Maxwell he be able to lead his team ??? None of us have a clue... that by far will have to be seen.

As you mentioned, the thing about Dantonio is he never, never gets 'flustered', actually his decision making seems to improve late in the game when all is on the line! Coach 'D's' low keyed style will help in the transition to Maxwell in building confidence in himself and for the team...

Should be quite interesting next season !

HAHA! I don't doubt you, I just remembered watching their game against Georgia. I think it was the 1st OT when MSU had the ball first... I can't rmember whether Cousins threw a pick or MSU missed a FG. Dantonio looked like he was about to cry.... And then Georgia missed their FG haha.