Updated Recruiting Board

Obviously Shelton has told the staff he's N, but from what I've read on UW and Ore. St. boards, he's apparently told them the same thing. I hope we don't get screwed over after passing on Raymond Ford and Brandon Beaver.

I hadn't realized we had passed on Brandon Beaver. We should fire the entire staff for that ... it's just crazy. Can you post the link for that?

Updated the board. Vincent Valentine is N. Already told the coaches. Moore is N as well. So is Peat. We are looking to land Shelton but he's still undecided... coaches are looking for firm confirmation from him. Curry may also get a spot as well... this would be for Fuller's scholarship that is left.

That's all we're taking. We have to leave a schollie open for Charles Jackson in case he pulls a Braylon Heard and gets it together in time for fall. If Jackson doesn't make it that schollie will go to a walk on who deserves it.

Sorry to ruin your signing day surprises but that is how it's supposed to play out. Peat is the only one the coaches feel could still change to Stanford last minute... hence why they sent in the army to his house last week. VV and Moore are ours though.

Thanks for the update -- sounds good to me. My only concern is Moore possibly switching to LSU if they offer, only because that's the rumor here in Baton Rouge.

If LSU did offer I would say it is fair to say there is a very good chance we could lose Moore. But then again, does he make a switch this late in the process? I'm not sure.

Thanks for the update -- sounds good to me. My only concern is Moore possibly switching to LSU if they offer, only because that's the rumor here in Baton Rouge.

If LSU did offer I would say it is fair to say there is a very good chance we could lose Moore. But then again, does he make a switch this late in the process? I'm not sure.

if, and that's a big if, LSU offered FLU would finally be happy for the first time in weeks. He'd spend the following season calling the rest of us sunshine pumpers and expect the football program to be canceled.

• Fire 1

Updated the board. Vincent Valentine is N. Already told the coaches. Moore is N as well. So is Peat. We are looking to land Shelton but he's still undecided... coaches are looking for firm confirmation from him. Curry may also get a spot as well... this would be for Fuller's scholarship that is left.

That's all we're taking. We have to leave a schollie open for Charles Jackson in case he pulls a Braylon Heard and gets it together in time for fall. If Jackson doesn't make it that schollie will go to a walk on who deserves it.

Sorry to ruin your signing day surprises but that is how it's supposed to play out. Peat is the only one the coaches feel could still change to Stanford last minute... hence why they sent in the army to his house last week. VV and Moore are ours though.

No chance at all for Raymond ford? Why would did we tell a talented corner like him to pound sand we need corners.

Thank you for the update... this sounds good. Keep fingers crossed for Peat.... and Shelton. If we land these two with Curry, I will be exceptionally HAPPY... Keep the info coming... I don't like surprises anyway...ha

skerchicago, I don't know what exactly you don't get. You act like I'm going to be happy if things go wrong. I keep telling you I hope I'm wrong. All I'm doing is reporting what I'm hearing down here. If you don't want to hear it, fine, block me, or don't read. But don't act like I'm going to be happy about it if LSU (or anyone else, for that matter) steals one of our recruits. I hate LSU with a passion.

Seriously, you and sheepdogmark need to get together and make unfunny and unclever saracastic wisecracks to one another. You're both great at it.

I think we have a very good shot at the remaining 5 targets. VV told coaches and that's why Curry looked elsewhere until Fuller picked UCLA, and now he is ours. I think Moore told coaches as well because if we can't beat out La Tech and Northwestern State I would throw up. Shelton changes his mind frequently, but I believe he is ours as well because we told Ford to look somewhere else, and we need a CB. Peat has to be ours too because OT Murphy is headed to Stanford from what I heard.

skerchicago, I don't know what exactly you don't get. You act like I'm going to be happy if things go wrong. I keep telling you I hope I'm wrong. All I'm doing is reporting what I'm hearing down here. If you don't want to hear it, fine, block me, or don't read. But don't act like I'm going to be happy about it if LSU (or anyone else, for that matter) steals one of our recruits. I hate LSU with a passion.

Seriously, you and sheepdogmark need to get together and make unfunny and unclever saracastic wisecracks to one another. You're both great at it.

FLU=LSU troll. :lol::wub: ?

I guarantee that if LSU did end up snatching Moore from our clutches, and I wasn't here and nobody had given any fair warning about it being a possibility, that you'd be one of the ones here on NSD complaining. Either that or you'd be one of the ones with the whole "quality over quantity, this is still a great class, blah blah blah" spiel. All I'm doing is giving a realistic perspective of something that could happen, so that there won't be any surprises come Wednesday. Of course, you don't want to hear that. All you want to hear is "Moore is N."