AJ McCarron......

Why aren't we playing to TM's strengths? Throw occasionally and run the heck out of the ball? Why are we trying to stay 50/50? Even the 'c$%ks' know to clear the zone with receivers and have their QB scramble for 10-20yds when needed. Why doesn't NU? So much talent and possibilities are at hand, yet almost none of it is being realized or utilized. Too bad.

On a brighter note.....booked my hotel room in So. Cal for the UCLA game.........See you there!!!!

His receivers certainly helped him out too. Don't forget that. But this so far is the only stellar game he's had. I remember another freshman QB that played well in a MNC...what was his name[?], it was pretty recent...

the kid from Texas when McCoy got hurt...? lol, didn't that end up being his only decent game ever...? Gilbert or something...?

His receivers certainly helped him out too. Don't forget that. But this so far is the only stellar game he's had. I remember another freshman QB that played well in a MNC...what was his name[?], it was pretty recent...

the kid from Texas when McCoy got hurt...? lol, didn't that end up being his only decent game ever...? Gilbert or something...?

Yeah I'm not coming up with much.... Tebow? Who are we talking about here?

Wol-va-rine got it. It was Garrett Gibert and yes that ended up being his only game ever. The moral of the story: Don't use one game as evidence to prove your point. One game doesn't mean jack sh*t, even if it was the MNC.

But Gilbert played like crap for the most part. That one sh#t data point matched up with the rest of his Texas career. I know what you're saying and I agree but this wasn't the best example.

The one thing you can say about this guy is that he was a vocal leader tonight, and that is huge IMO.